Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Emerge Domino Necklace on Etsy

This little necklace is made from an old domino on which I used papers, nails, wires and beads. I used matte medium for protection, and glossy medium to bring out the face and windows. Did you know that dominos are made from HARD wood? I had to have help from my husband. This was one of those pieces of art that I just sat down with no thought in mind and it just happened. It's so cool when that happens! Hopefully it will speak to someone like the wings of yesterday. A lady bought one at the shop yesterday. Her daughter had committed suicide and the one with "sorry for your sorrow" touched her. Little did I know when I made it that they would speak in such a way. Thank you also, Tammy, for your sweet comments about the wings.
Psalm 36:7--"How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice information...



See More Details