Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coffee Filter Roses











I've been making coffee filer roses for some time now and wanted to show you what can be done with them. I love creating something from a discard. One of my favorite Bible verses speaks along this line.
2 Corinthians 5:17--"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
I love the exclamation point after this verse. I believe Paul meant what he said. What a great verse to start the new year. Have a good one.



2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Your rose creations are so beautiful Sally!!! I love them...I've been wanting to try a few myself! Thank you again for telling my about my misspelling, I was creating way into the night and didn't even notice!! hugs and love, Dawn

Jennie said...

I like these, Mom. They remind me of clover flower necklaces. :)