Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope your new year has begun on a pleasant note. Today started very cold with snow on the ground but the sun is shining brightly and it's a glorious day. I began my creative year making little signature flowers for the shop, Relics. Unfortunately I won't make much money on these because I quoted her a way-too-low amount for the time that it takes to makes them. Each takes about 15 plus minutes and 75 cents each is mega low. I'm a poor business person and don't value my time enough. Music and art are not valued highly, in my estimation. Hopefully this year I will be bold enough to expect more for my time. I'm looking forward to the year and hope you will follow me as I serve the Lord with my abilities and time.
Hosea 10:12--"Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the Lord."

No comments: