Friday, January 8, 2010

Use of a Snow Day


Here are a few of the things I made yesterday on my snow day at home. I bought the wood heart long ago, spot painted it white and added a charm I purchased for 30 cents, and added a pretty pink seam binding bow. It took a while to figure out how to hang the charm.
I purchased red gift bags at 50% off in the Christmas section last week, free cut hearts from old music and "love" vignettes from copies of old postcards, added pretty ribbon and Voila--Valentines Day gift bags. I don't know what I'll do with them yet. Anyone want one for $3.00 a piece? I'm not having much success on my art website sallylsmith.etsy and the shop owner doesn't want red in her shop--just pink and pastels. I like red for Valentine's Day myself. Hope your day goes well.
--"and the greatest of these is Love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

No comments: