Friday, March 11, 2011

Busy Week

I created another vintage lace skirt (remade from a plain white one purchased at Salvation Army), a multi-white fluffy rose that I put on a tank top, an altered plain camisole from which I removed the straps and added small curtain rings and tied lace straps instead.  I forgot to take photos of all of these because I was so busy getting them done and ready to put in the shop.  I sold all my rolled roses headbands at Relics so I have to make more this coming week and restock them.  I'm doing a workshop next weekend to teach my rolled roses for Re-, an eclectic little shop in Metro Centre that sells handmade-from-recycled items.  I've been looking for unique fabric, etc. with which to make the roses other than the traditional.  It's cool to use the unexpected and make something beautiful.  I'll take photos and show them next week.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: