Saturday, March 5, 2011

Craft Items--Money Goes to Missionaries

I've had these craft items and flowers around my house for quite a while and our church's Jr. High Girls are having a craft sale next week to raise money to send to missionaries in Greece.  You crafters know how this happens.  These are some things that didn't sell or I made for myself and I'm ready to see them go or just some extras I had lying around that I hadn't decided their fate yet.  All I had to do was go gathering and then put the flowers on some headbands I already had.  I'm allowing the girls to price them and the money goes to a worthy family.  Does your church have craft auctions or bazaars?  We have a craft/baking auction every Spring and the money goes to the cost of travel or registration for our out-of-town youth activities in the summer and our church has a blast at the auction--such fun for such good causes.

1 comment:

ItIsTrish88 said...

Yay! Thank you again!