Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Try, Try Again

This is a sneek preview of a new hair accessory added to S'more Couture last Saturday.  When I tried to post on Sunday, my photo didn't make it, though my friend, L., said her feed sent the photo to her--go figure.  Oh, well, nothing's infallible.  Tune in to more little Coronne Buffante hair pieces this week.  We're hoping they catch on and sell in a big way.

We hosted one of our church's small groups last night so yesterday was spent cleaning out the toxic waste that had gathered over a lengthy time period (some people call it "clutter").  It was a good meeting but we missed a few.  It's good to live in a clean house for a while.

Our pastor has been in the hospital again--twice in the last two weeks and hopefully he will be home soon.  Prayers are appreciated and WORK!!!  Praise the Lord.

I've been busy this afternoon making flowers in exchange for some other goodies from the shop owner of S'more Couture so I'll be posting photos soon--if I remember to take them tomorrow morning.  Happiness to you. 

No comments: