Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Accomplishing


I've been accomplishing some long overdue work for S'more Couture.  I have to stock the shop with summer things before Summer turns to Fall in the Fashion market--July.  I have uber busy weeks ahead and am using time whenever I can find it.  I spent most of the day with a friend I haven't seen in a long while, Deena.  We went to Relics, picked up my money from past sales, dropped off more headbands to sell, and went to lunch--turned picnic because there was no room in the shop to eat.  We went to the WMBD and sat on the top to eat--nice, peaceful and amazingly cool in the shade under the trees with the breeze blowing.  Yesterday evening while B was mowing the lawn (a two-hour stint for a push mower and an almost-acre of land) I finished these two shirts.  I just layered different black/white or black/cream prints and sheers into round pieces and added vintage buttons-super easy but a little time consuming since I cut each round by hand and sight.

No comments: