Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pandamania

Pandas have invaded my territory.  Our VBS theme is "Pandamania--God is Wild About Us" and I made these little cuties from a cardboard box.  I drew them, using the pictures in my study guides for inspiration, painted them and cut them out.  They will be hanging around the bamboo forest when we begin our VBS Party Time Sing and Play worship rally.  Every day, now, is saturated with VBS preparation in hopes that God will send His Spirit into the hearts of the little ones there.  May God be glorified.

My sister is doing very well--no blockage, pacemaker placed and she goes home today!  Praise God!  She's sore from being a pincushion but hopeful that the pacemaker will do its job so she can feel well again.  Isn't it incredible that man can do such marvelous things--remember, "man," the creator who made you helps you make creations that help others.  Awesome!

No comments: