Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Beginnings of a Commissioned Work

 These are photos of the same flower taken at different angles.  The bride wanted a ranunculus since her wedding bouquet would contain the same.  Three of these will be for headwear, probably hair clips since they are more versatile.  She's also requested two bracelets and some special brooches to add to necklaces she's already purchasedWe had a good discussion and I hope this pleases her.  It's about as close as I can get to the structure of the ranunculus.  Now I'm waiting to hear from her so I can continue or reconstruct--whatever the case may be.
I have to complete some tee shirts for S'more Couture today.  I'm way behind on

 all of my "fun work" so I need to catch up the best I can since VBS is closing in on me.  I have hours yet to go in studying and practicing before we begin on June 20.


1 comment:

Sandra Tyler said...

lovely -- that must take such patience!