Monday, July 16, 2007

Sharing The Word and a Photo

Occassionally I'll share a devotional thought and/or scripture. Maybe one day when I get smart enough on the computer I'll put them in order on a Web Page... maybe. Until then---2 Timothy 2:22 says "Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart." I created this little ATC Sunday afternoon. It measures the usual 2 1/2" x 3 1/2" and the German Fractur is translated freely, "for many years" or "many years before." She looks so sweet, but even the sweet get sucked in under the wiles of the evil one and many at an early age. When this happens they carry it all their lives. Only Christ can heal a wounded heart.
I found this lovely lady in a Victorian Album. She was lurking amongst the other photos of 1800's era people. She looks so elegant to me. Makes me wonder on what plantation or mansion she lived. I love the Victorian dress. Help yourself to her photo and create away. I own her photo so I may create using her picture as well.

No comments: