Friday, July 27, 2007

The Shelter of Your Wings


Psalm 61:4--"I long...to take refuge in the shelter of your wings." What a place to rest! When my life is on track and I remember to look to God first in trouble, I can always find the shelter about which the Psalmist sings.

I can always find the shelter about which the Psalmist sings
When I remember to find refuge underneath God's wings.--Sally L. Smith 7/27/07

I decorated a very inexpensive photo album with this art. It measures 4 3/4" X 6 1/2." I keep my unsold ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) in it. This is one of my favorite photos in my collection. She looks so innocent and sweet--very unlike the real world. I removed the cardboard decorative sheet already in the album and painted and decorated it with a butterfly stamp, ephemera, and glitter pens.

No comments: