Sunday, December 7, 2008

Deck the Halls

"Deck the halls with boughs of holly. Fa,la,la,la,laaa,la,la,la,laa." This is the inside of a Christmas envelope from 1932. The envelope was way more intricate than the card. I don't know how useful this would be to you since my photography is so poor, but it's interesting none the less and you're welcome to it.

" 'Tis the season to be jolly, fa,la,la,la,laaa,la,la,la,laa." "Deck your neck with jolly Santa (Snowman)" was the case this week at my house. I had a commission to make 8 adult-sized necklaces like the childrens' ones I made last week but with a cord instead of beaded elastic. Seems I got a bit carried away. I've never had so much fun as when I found glitter glue. Wheee, that's a blast. The Santa images are from Shabby Cottage Studio.

"Don we now our gay apparel. Fa,la,laa,la,la,laa,laa,laa,laaaa." I used both colored dot and white dot dominoes and glitter-glued the dots. They turned out very sparkly. "Troll the ancient yuletide carol, fa,la,la,la,laaa,la,la,la,laa." How do you "troll and what is it?
Happy Lord's Day anyway, everyone.


No comments: