Friday, December 5, 2008

Freebie Card and Wonderfully Made

I hope you can use this card from 1918. It's amazing the good shape it is in being that old. The graphics are very clear and my "sincere good wishes to you" still resides today.
Fleur de lis journal cover number one.

Fleur de lis journal cover number two.
Have you ever had to recreate something? I think it took almost twice as long to do the second journal for I tried to recreate every page just as the first. (I've explained the problem in a previous post.) I thought it would be easier but it wasn't. Though each journal is slightly different, each is wonderful in it's own right. Maybe that's why God created us each differently--it's just easier that way. Even identical twins are different in some way or another. You know, each of these journals is very special to me because I put time and effort into the making of each. How much more special am I to God? He made me unique and valuable and gave me a purpose in life. I am so grateful for what He continues to do in my life. He's given me more than I deserve.
Psalm 139:14--"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."


1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Tis awesome..and so are you my friend.
love ya
deena