Friday, December 19, 2008

Three More Freebie Cards

This little card was sent in 1929.
This is a beautiful card from 1932.

This is another colorful card from 1937.
Maybe you can use these in your art or craft projects or even copy them to use for Christmas cards or clip art. Help yourself.
2 Corinthians 9:7--"Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
This is a good lesson to remember at Christmastime. Merry Christmas shopping.


1 comment:

Jan said...

I just got to take a look at your blog. Nice. I came in through fibermixedmedia.com discussion on arty blogs. I have started making postcards - did them for my co-workers this year. There is a post about it on my blog, jansquiltblog.blogspot.com. Please take a look if you are interested.
Jan