Monday, December 15, 2008

Playing Catch-Up

This a 1929 vintage Christmas card. Take it if you want.
This card was sent in 1931. It still has it's wonderful texture. It's yours.

This is a 1930 vintage Christmas card. Please use it if you can.
We got back from celebrating our granddaughter's two-year birthday and we had a great time visiting and loving on our newest grandson as well. I can't believe she's two and he's 3 months now. Our daughter-in-law is expecting her 7th child the end of Jan. or first of Feb. and we'll probably be going to help them through the first five days or more--just depends on my husband's work status. I'm finishing up two more commissions and then I can shop! Whoa! I'm late and the weather is horrible. That's what I get for procrastinating.
Proverbs 6:9-11--"How long will you lie there, you sluggard? When will you get up from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest-- and poverty will come on you like a bandit and scarcity like an armed man."
I don't really feel like a sluggard for I have been very busy with my art stuff, but I'm afraid that the "scarcity" stuff will hit me hard this late in the season. I'm praying that I can still find what the kids want.



No comments: