Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Busy But Happy Week

My husband and I went to help our Son's family welcome little Grace Emily, our thirteenth grandchild, last week. She's the seventh child and, they say, the last for them. She may be last but she's not the least (though she is very small--4 lb. 12 oz. when we saw her last week.) Now if she'll just sleep a little more at night instead of in the day her Mom and Dad will be happy campers. She's beautiful and sweet and we're very proud, though exhausted from the week of keeping a family of nine in food and clothes. I do have enormous respect for my daughter-in-law who also home schools them all. We had a great time. Now back to work of a different kind.

Psalm 127:4-5--"Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are [children] born in one's youth. Blessed is the man (and woman) whose quiver is full of them."

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

She is beautiful and tiny!!!
Oh my goodness ..I can't
believe how sweet she
looks. I'd love to give her
gentle nuzzles.

Congrats my freind
love ya
Deena