Friday, January 2, 2009

Vacation Is Over: A New Year Has Come

All the gifts are given and the family visited. I'm about two pounds heavier than before Christmas but much happier. Above are some presents wrapped and ready to be given to the preschool teachers with whom I work. The sheer, lovely polka dot paper came from Target and I must get more! I made the tags and inside are the snowman domino necklaces I made for them. Now to find my house! I have a lot of organizing to do and have to find a place for my Christmas gifts. The pictures of my children and grandchildren adorn the top of the tv so I can look at them every evening. I couldn't have asked for a better gift--maybe I did ask for pictures (?) Off to work. It's another year and I'm blessed with good health to work. What a gift!

Ecclesiates 5:19--"When God gives any woman wealth and possessions, and enables her to enjoy them, to accept her lot and be happy in her work--this is a gift of God." (Hopefully, God will forgive me for making this gender-specific. I read "man," as written in the Bible, as "mankind" anyway so this fits.

No comments: