Thursday, January 8, 2009

True Beauty

Poverbs 31:30--"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
I made this little journal to put in the shop. I've been able to sell every mini journal I've put in there because they are unique and each is one of a kind. So are all of us. God made us each unique--different from one another to complete the purpose He has for us. I can't do what another Christian is destined to do unless that Christian says "no" to God and God reassigns His plan for that person to me. I believe that has happened in the reverse in my life. I've said "no" to God before and the mission was accomplished by someone else. God's plans never fail!
The scripture above was to be my message today, but God had another plan--I started typing and the above paragraph came out. Take it and run with it, please.

2 comments:

Deirdra Doan said...

Oh it is great to find you! Blessings on finding your way with the Lord this year! My husband is a musician too. www.johndoan.com

Come see my posts...I would love to get to know you more...your art is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

How lovely your blog is and the attic too,,and etsy too...great banners and words, thank you,,,golly 13 grandchildren!! It must have been a fun Christmas. Blessings in this new year Sally.
Marcie