Monday, January 5, 2009

A New Year--A New Creation

I actually decorated a complimentary desk calendar for myself! It's rare when I make something for my use. I used the idea from a past Somerset Studio cover, a work by L. K. Ludwig. I happened to have a book cover similar to the one she used. Of course, she's making the big bucks and I'm still at square one, but I enjoyed making this and that's what's important. It's a new year and I'm going to try to keep my books a little more faithfully. Maybe the incentive will be using this book. Hopefully, I made a profit last year. We'll see. I have yet to get to the accounting for the year-another resolution to make.
But---first things first. This is the scripture I've written inside the front cover of the book:
"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."--Matthew 6:33.

No comments: