Saturday, March 21, 2009

Looking Toward Easter

Yesterday was the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere. With Spring comes Easter. Easter, to me, means New Life--putting away the old and bringing on the new. Yes, Spring cleaning. How I hate to organize; it seems a waste of time. And yet, when things are in order, I'm able to find them better. A musician/artist personality sometimes has trouble organizing--yes, I mean me. I've procrastinated about organizing my art stuff. It seems I just keep adding to the pile faster than I can take things away. So....I've started destashing. I started putting things on Etsy. You wouldn't believe, or maybe you would, how much time it takes to decide what to "give" away. Yes, I do charge for my stuff...but such a little for the time spent sorting. Yeh, yeh, life is tough. Oh, that this would be the least of my worries. Anyway, I've made some little pretties to celebrate Spring and Easter--now to add the scripture. How about adding a tag that says, "New Life!"

Romans 6:4--"We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life."

No comments: