Thursday, March 19, 2009

Where Do You Make Your Nest?

I've been seeing paper wreaths around bloglandia in my neck of the woods so I decided to make my version. The cutest ones have nests so I scrounged around and found a few in my stash. This one went to the shop Tuesday. I've made three now; they're addictive. I didn't like the technique used by one of the artists so I made up my own. I thought it turned out cute.

Psalm 104:16-17--"The trees of the LORD are well watered, the cedars of Lebanon that he planted. There the birds make their nests; the stork has its home in the pine trees."

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh, that looks WAY better than it did on the webcam. It's cute!

larkswing said...

These are great! I like both that you have posted!

Mademoiselle Julie said...

These are GREAT! What a lovely idea! Cheers, Julie