Monday, March 9, 2009

Speed Cross Stitching

This blanket is supposed to look like

this picture at the end of the week! Wow, have you ever tried to speed-cross-stitch. Sorry, it doesn't work--not for me, at least. What I need now is the impossible. This weekend is my granddaughter's 2nd birthday and we're going to go visit. Her little sister was born two months ago and I began this just after her birth but didn't put the pressure on until now. I have two arthritic thumbs that can only go for so long at a time so I'm interspersing my working with other necessary things to do. The impossible? Maybe, but I also believe in prayer and will ask help from the one for whom nothing is impossible.
Matthew 19:26--"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' "

No comments: