Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Pages From Journal

Here are a few more pages from a large journal I did a few weeks ago and put in the shop around the corner.
For this one I used a leftover scrap of paper, a picture of a sweet bird's nest with a bit of cheese cloth added, two birdy stickers and text from an old book.












I made this nest and eggs from excelsior and paper mache, added a bird from Retro Cafe Art, and words from a children's book all on a leftover piece of scrapbook paper.







I glammed up a copy of a large butterfly with glitter and used stickers and small glittered pictures of butterflies and text to make the next two. The large butterfly is bent over the page and continued on the next. The last one should be before the other but I forgot to put them in backwards when adding the photos here.

Sometimes I wonder about some of the strange and annoying insects that God made but He has a purpose for every creation. Don't forget that about you, too.
Genesis 1: 20, 21,25--"And God said, '...let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky.'...So God created every winged bird according to its kind....God made all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good."


1 comment:

Maggie Ann said...

I am enjoying your blog so much...I love how you recognize our God in everything. He is ever present.