Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So Many Tags


I made over 20 package tags the other day, just playing around. I lined up manila tags and just collaged over them, cut them apart and then added little bits of cutsey stuff like flowers, buttons, stickers, ribbons, sparkly stick-ons and embroidery thread. It was very fun and relaxing and I think they turned out cute. Click on the picture and see the close-up for a better view. I've put one set of four (two more to go) on my Etsy site (see the side bar) and will take three sets to the shop. I'll have a few for myself that way. I usually sell or give away my art stuff and never have any to use myself. Gifts are fun to get and to give. I believe I even have more fun giving to my children and grandchildren than I do receiving from them.
I don't remember the reference and time is not on my side to look it up but the Golden Rule says, "Do to others what you would have them do to you." I love getting gifts but giving is better.

No comments: