Thursday, May 17, 2012

Charm Tassel Necklace




Tassel necklaces are popular today.  One can find them in 

any shop  that sells jewelry.  Sometimes I place too much

 emphasis on how I look, what I own and where I go.  It all

 belongs to God and that's something I don't need to forget.


‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty.
Haggai 2:8



I've used a combination of vintage and new beads and bangles to create this charm tassel. The vintage gold and silver items are a key, a rose charm, a filigree bar and a fleur de lis charm. The new components are a rose-gold patterned bead, a grape-colored faceted bead, a silver heart charm, a rosy glass bar, a deep red glass drop and the findings to hold them all together. I love combining old with new into a cohesive whole.  This is in my Etsy shop: sallylsmith

No comments: