Monday, May 14, 2012

Little Blue Heart


A cheerful look brings joy to the heart.
Proverbs 15:30

Little Blue Heart Bracelet.  Can you see it?

I made this bracelet a while back and am just getting it on Etsy.  It's so delicate and pretty and hiding among the pastel beads is a tiny blue heart. 
 My family is leaving today and that makes my heart blue--hopefully for only a short time, though.  We hope to be moving near them very soon but things haven't been working too well.  Just when we think we have things figured out, something else comes up and our plans change.  That can make one blue as well.  My hope is that the Lord will allow us to relocate but we've come to realize that He is in control and we're not.  Maybe the house, the town or the distance from children is not right for us.  Just maybe God has other plans.  We're listening.  
(You know my blue heart, Lord, and I know your ever-giving one always leads us in the right direction if we respond to your leadership.  May my heart tune in to yours and may I start singing Praise Songs instead of The Blues.)

No comments: