Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wishing for Blue Skies

Blue Skies

Cloudy Day

I'm wishing for the blue skies.  We saw a peek of them for a brief time yesterday.  Though we need this rain, today makes four days of rain and 4-5 more to come.  This jewelry gives me brightness in my day.  I love the little dainty bracelet and it reminds me of the the blue skies just after a rain.  If you look closely, you can see the clouds being dispersed by the blue.  The crystals and pearls are vintage, the blue frosted beads are recycled and the little seed beads, silver spacers and toggle clasp are new.  I love the blend.

Some days we just need the clouds because it makes us appreciate the sun.  The earrings remind me of cloudy days.  Have you ever been in a plane, traveled up through the gray/black clouds and reached the clear, bright sky?  These earrings also remind me of that trip.  Sometimes when we have bad, it makes us grateful for the good.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments: