Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Revision and Wedding Bracelet

Altered Untroubled Heart

Wedding Bracelet

I've changed the Troubled Heart Necklace.  The more I looked at the original (last post) and wore it, the more I didn't like the "bat." I removed it, moved the star down from the side making it more symmetrical and added a dark red glass drop to it then added it to the other charms.  Now maybe I will list it.

Yesterday I listed a wedding bracelet with handmade charms. My listing gives this description:
Each handmade charm represents a certain characteristic of love: Large vintage crystal--pure love; new Czech glass bar--united love; new mother-of-pearl ring--forever love; and vintage faux pearl--treasured love. 
All these characteristics come from God and I believe more marriages would survive if the couple would put God first and act more like God wants.  Not that I'm a marriage counselor but I'm one who has made it through my marriage only because of God's grace and help.


No comments: