Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Broken Into Beautiful

Psalm147:3--"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

I've found a new Bible Study site, Crosswalk.com, and yesterday I found a new musical artist, Gwen Smith. I visited her site and found the song, "Broken into Beautiful," It's a peaceful song and full of meaning for me. God can use anyone no matter what they've done if they turn their lives over to Him. What grace! What mercy! He has a place of service for those who are willing to be used in his kingdom. That's the word that scares many people--"willing." Are you willing to be beautiful again? Find Gwen at http://www.myspace.com/gwensmithmusic and let her minister to your soul.

I used a playing card as the base on which I adhered two copies of a vintage image. I crackled and stained one and left the other as is, cut out words and computer produced one.

No comments: