Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Child of God

John 1:12--"Yet to all who received him, to those who believe in his name, he gave the right to become children of God."
Are your children perfect? Neither are God's. Though we are given the right to be adopted into his family, that position doesn't make us perfect. Only when we see him face to face will that happen. Until then we, as our children do, try to please our parents (God). We know parents expect us to do what they've taught us and we do our best to follow their teachings. It isn't any different with God. And, praise be to him, God is even more forgiving than our parents.

Speaking of perfection (or lack thereof), I tried three times to photograph this art piece and every time the color wasn't right or the lighting was wrong or there were flaws in the piece. Every time I corrected the errors. It's still not what I want it to be, but I tried my best and I'm fairly happy with the outcome. Such is life.

1 comment:

Mrs. W said...

Oh Sally! I love this post, she is so sweet! I have enjoyed your blog so much these last few weeks I have savored every word and love how your art is such a reflection of Christ's love! Keep up the wonderful work. I know it brings joy to others but more importantly it brings joy to God, blessings, Heather