Monday, May 26, 2008

A Visit to Vintage Trifles

I was visiting a friend's blog (http://deenasstory.blogspot.com) and she was featuring this artist. Since today is Memorial Day, I am borrowing her work as an inspiration to all who will read this blog today. What a great piece of art! You can find this at http://vintagetrifles.blogspot.com. Her Friday, May 23 post has it there. She even shows how she made it.

We take for granted the freedoms we have. Unless we've done without, we cannot realize the sacrifice that is being made for us daily by our service men and women. We cannot know the degrees of poverty--physical, emotional and spiritual--people around the world face. Stop and pray now for our troops. They need it.

2 Chronicles 7:14--"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and will heal their land."

2 comments:

Martha, Vintage Trifles said...

Thank you so much for the kind comments and visiting my blog. Your name will be entered twice!!! Take care and have a peaceful holiday, Martha, Vintage Trifles

SweetAnnee said...

God bless America..
and love to you my friend..
deena