Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shining Light

Matthew 5:14 and 16--"You are the light of the world....Let your light shine."

Sometimes the Christian person is the only light in a world of darkness. If that is the case, people will go to that person to seek refuge in their times of darkness. So many times, however, the world cannot see a special light because the Christian looks just like the world around them. I would like to be the shining light to the world around me. I have to guard against being darkness.

I used a playing card as the base and added ephemera by piecing bits of background around the two main features, the lighthouse and the woman. I muted the colors with black gel stain and added glitter glue. I'm thinking there is something wrong with the lense of my camera. I'm getting a blur in the upper portion of my pictures. Ugh... a new lense, a new camera. Maybe.

No comments: