Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Little Words

Proverbs 16:24--"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones."

It's important what we say because words can either hurt or heal. Many times I speak before I think and that's dangerous. It's really rare when I actually pray before I speak. I believe I need to start doing that.

This piece is an intuitive collage I worked on the back of a package I sent to an artist friend in a swap. The music says, "God help me speak the little words."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so true, such a favorite Proverb of mine, and I too am guilty of speaking without thinking first. I love the way your collage expresses this and the end result of your intuitive collage is inspiring.
XO
Amy

SweetAnnee said...

lovely
I so enjoyed our
visit and seeing all
your art..
smiles to you my friend..
deena