Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Love My Rock

Photo attribution here

I love you, Lord, my strength.
The Lord
 is my rock,
 my fortress and my deliverer;
my God is my rock,
in whom I take refuge,
 my shield and the horn of my salvation,
 my stronghold. 

Psalm 18:1-2

This scripture is the beginning of the one I posted a while back stating that
He brought me out into a spacious place,he rescued me because
he delighted in me.
Psalm 18:19

So many times I've been rescued by God and never recognized it as God's doing.  I proceeded fulfilling  my agenda, saying, "Whew, that was close," and went on without a thought of thankfulness.
Oh, how He loves me, a love that delights in what I do for Him and I didn't even look back.

I'm beginning to recognize when God is at work in my life as I grow older.  I'm just beginning to be thankful for all He does and has done for me.  I'm enjoying being His "delightful one" and that's okay.  I'm His creation.
I love my Rock.






No comments: