Thursday, March 6, 2008

Whoever Believes

John 11:25-26--"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?' "

It comes down to this: believe or not. There is no in between. Do you believe what Jesus said or not? Do you believe he was who he said he was? Notice the part where he said "lives and believes in me." We must not just admit there was a Christ; we must live in him. That's what truly determines the true Christian. Do you believe?

After being sick a number of days I felt well enough to create something today. This didn't turn out anything like I'd planned so I went another direction. Instead of "pretty," as was my initital plan, it's handsome. So, I think I'll give it to one of my friends for his birthday. It's a little journal/notebook measuring 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" on which I adhered bits of text and music then stained and distressed it. I added a bristol board tile and a charm that says "believe." Now I have to go rest. This wore me out.

1 comment:

SweetAnnee said...

Rest dear one..and then back to creating!!
fondly, deena