Tuesday, April 9, 2013

God's Eye

Photo attribution here

 But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of
is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from heaven.
 
It is a land the Lord your God cares for;
the eyes of the Lord your God are continually on it
from the beginning of the year to its end.

Deuteronomy 11:11-12

I take so much for granted:
day and night
sun and moon
stars
rain and snow
animals and people
family and job
comforts and discomforts.

I tend to complain more than praise and grouch more than encourage.  I don't give God the glory for the little things that mean so much to my life and realize He has a purpose for every minute that transpires.

His eye is on me all the time.  He sees and knows everything I do and will do.  He cares for me and I will give Him praise for everything...yes, everything; for it's in the acceptance of the "everythings" that show my true love for Him.


No comments: