Monday, April 29, 2013

Keeping His Promise



 All the trees of the forest will know
 that I the Lord bring down the tall tree
 and make the low tree grow tall. 
I dry up the green tree
 and make the dry tree flourish.
“‘I the Lord have spoken,
and I will do it."
Ezekiel 17:24


Green--not my favorite color...except in Springtime.  It is then that I love green!
The tree-huggers need to read this passage of scripture and believe in tree harvesting for the promotion of natural growth, not that we need to "help" God.  It is obvious by His words that He will take care of His creation on His own. God is in control of everything and everything appears at His command and in His season.  



When I was editing my photos today (taken about two weeks ago), I noticed the juxtaposition of the tree limbs have formed a cross.  Do you see it?  I love when the "unplanned" happens to increase my faith.

No comments: