Friday, April 19, 2013

Rainy Day



I will send you rain in its season,
 and the ground will yield its crops
 and the trees their fruit.
Leviticus 26:4

The recital went well.  I'm so pleased that the Lord gave us calm spirits so he could sing and I could play the piano for him.  I know the Lord blessed me to be able to see the music well since I've been having major problems with my glasses, the glare on the music and blurry eyes.  It was absolutely God's gift to allow me to see the music even with a spot light shining in my eyes.  I also give him the credit for my playing nearly perfectly...and that is a feat for me.  My performance anxiety wasn't there at all!  To God be the Glory.

The rains came as predicted but no storms and the audience came anyway. I'm pleased for the vocalist that they were very receptive to his singing.

When the rains of life come, we either sink or swim.  We swam through this one...with the help of The Almighty.

No comments: