Wednesday, April 2, 2008

In the Process

I'm making my ninth grandchild's quilt. I've been procrastinating about doing this for months because I've wanted to do other arty things, but the time has come. I made this quilt for granddaughter #1 and love it so grdtr #2 gets the same pattern. Grdtr #3's mom is complaining about this pattern and doesn't like it. I don't know what I'm going to do about that when the time comes. Anyway, I'm working on this one. I have all the pieced and solid fans done and the corners cut out. My husband has been pushing me to do this and he's right. I've put everything ahead of this and this quilt is important enough for me to complete.

Colossians 3:23--"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men."

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Not about the pattern, just about the fabric. You know I'm not a girly girl! I don't know what kind of quilt would suit Hannah. We'll have to search and see. :)