Friday, April 4, 2008

MUSIC Box

Psalm 92:1-3--"It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High, to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night, to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp."

There are so many references to making music in the Bible. It is an encouragement to me, a musician, to see that I can use what God has given me to praise him. One doesn't even have to be a trained musician to praise God with song. So what if you can't carry a tune. God expects us to "make music" anyway. Try turning on your radio to a Christian or Classical station. Play your favorite praise or Classical CD. Make music the best you can.

I added a piece from a previous post to a painted box and added another "room"--a terrace, of sorts. I put an embellished heart on the front and added gel etching. It goes on Etsy today.



No comments: