Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fruit of the Spirit Little Book Part 1

Front of Book: Fruit of the Spirit
Page One: Love
Page 2: Joy
Page 3: Peace
Page 4: Patience

Tomorrow I'll post the last 5 pages of this Little Book. It took me all day to put this together with all the embellishments. It was a good day, though, having that big block of time that I haven't had for a long time to make art. The Lord was so good to allow us time with our daughter and her family. We had a great time playing with little 1 1/2 year old Hannah. She does love to swing. They left yesterday and we had dinner guests last night so I've been pretty busy the last few days.

Psalm 103:5--"[God] satisfies your desires with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sally, this book series is stunning. Your work is lovely. I had such a good experience through your etsy shop yesterday, I am thrilled over your work!
Amy Flowe