Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Fruits of the Spirit Part Two

Page Five: Kindness
Page Six: Goodness
Page Seven: Faithfulness
Page Eight: Gentleness
Page Nine: Self-Control

I'm finished with this Little Book. It was really fun to do and I can't wait to start another one. I'm sending this to Heather of The Patchwork Heart and she's sending me one she made for me. I'll post hers when I receive it. I'm living with this one for a couple of days before I send it because I like to look at my art for a while. Sometimes I see where I can add or subtract or rearrange things before it wings its way to the owner. Of course, I like to take pictures of my art to share with you.
My friend, Deena, needs more prayers. She had some small tumors laser removed from her brain--something she hadn't planned. She's undergoing radiation for a little cancer left in her spine; now she has another round to her brain. I'm still praying for God to heal her so she can enjoy her life, her husband, her children and her grandchildren for many years to come.

1 Thessalonians 5:16--"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." Does He hear us? Yes. Deuteronomy4:7--"The Lord our God is near us whenever we pray to him."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I specifically love the self control-something that many seem to lack these days- and the gentleness pages. I tip my hat off to you!
Amy Flowe