Monday, July 21, 2008

Heather's Fruit of the Spirit Book Part Two

Kindness: I love the pink, the transparencies and the tulips. Heather has made this book to suit me to a T.
Goodness: She and I were on the same page exactly when we made this page of the Fruits. I love the picture, the glittery details, the pink tiny rick-rack, the cute little tag and the fancy G.
Faithfulness: I like how she used the letter F and am fascinated by the foil trim. She sent some to me in a little bag with some other goodies so I can't wait to try it.
Gentleness: Again, Heather and I were thinking alike. I especially love this picture; I have it stashed somewhere in my picture collection, too. I like the pink gingham print, the scripture and the little silk flowers. I also like her postmark stamp.
Self-Control: This is the last but not the least of the Fruits of the Spirit. It's interesting how this scripture mirrors the Galatians scripture of the Fruits. I like the scrolly banner, the pink picot ribbon and I love pears. I think it's unique how she used the folded green ribbon pinned with an old safety pin.

This swap was pure pleasure because of the participant. Thank you Heather.

No comments: