Sunday, July 20, 2008

Heather's Fruit of the Spirit Book

Heather's Fruit of the Spirit Book : Cover--I especially love the silk ribbons, old buttons and dangly crystal.
Love: I especially love the scripture, pink paper, roses and beautiful button attached to embroidery thread which is attached to the stem of the pansy.
Joy: I especially love the pink paper and the flowery tag and flowery J.
Peace: I especially love the scripture, butterfly, P transparency and beige background paper.
Patience: There's nothing about patience I like, but these pages I love. I especially love birds, nests and how Heather used a crumbled flower with text (do you buy these or make them?) and divided it between the top and bottom, and the flowery P under the transparency.

Heather and I swapped books on the same subject--Fruits of the Spirit, as found in the Bible: Galatians 5:22-23. These are the first five of 10 pages I'm showing on my blog. Tomorrow I'll post the other five. She posted a few of my pages on her blog.

2 comments:

Mrs. W said...

Hi Sally! I love how you layed this out what an honor! This was very fun to do with you I enjoyed every step, you are a dear blessing! In friendship, Heather

RubyMay said...

I looked at your book on Heathers blog and its beautiful.
I am so glad you showcased Heathers book here as it is equally as beautiful....and looking at both your works its easy to see why you get on so well together....two very talented people . Long may your friendship reign and thanks for sharing (both your art and your faith) x