Monday, October 27, 2008

All the Starry Host

Nehemiah 9:6--"You alone are the LORD. You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host."

I spent Saturday making these little starry, angelic lovelies for the shop. I also finished a large journal, embellishing every fourth or fifth page--did that on Thurs. and Fri. Though I enjoy creating, it can get a bit back breaking and neck stiffening--especially at my age. I had a big day a church as well because, along with my music duties for two services, I also had to fix lunch for a visiting band we hosted. I also enjoy cooking and serving, but again, it means I'm on my feet most of the day. I also had to come back Sunday evening and sing in the choir that backed the band. Does it sound like I'm complaining---I little but I am very grateful to be able to do what I've done the last few days. I feel extemely blessed to have had the energy for it all. Today--well, I'm pooped! I think today will be a "day off." However, I've finished putting on hangers on the ornies, added scripture and signed them, took pictures of them, wrapped a sale from my Etsy shop, found and printed pictures to use on other projects for Christmas, and my husband and I are going to do some early voting today. Maybe that will be a few hours off.....hmmmm.

No comments: