Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sing For Joy

Psalm 5:11--"But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you."

Refuge. Protection. Sounds like there's trouble. Well, of course, there is. This is life, isn't it? Silly me. Why do I not seek refuge? Why do I not ask for protection? He's there to provide it and I take it for granted. I love your name, O Lord. I rejoice in your presence, O God of All Creation. I am glad when I'm in your safe place. I do sing for joy when I realize I've been protected from harm. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King.

This jewelry is made on an old dragon domino on which I added assorted ephemera and text, a transparency and glitter glue dots. I've etched around it and highlighted it with gold paint and added two key charms on the waxed linen thread.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog. I haven't been to visit yours before and it's so beautiful. I will be back. Diane