Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Stars Set By God

Psalm 8:3 and 4--"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?"

No matter what happens, God is in control. I know how long it took to make four little star ornaments, but God could have done it in a wink of the eye. He has ordained praise from all people groups. Even the stars in the sky sing his praise. Who am I, a mere mortal, to second guess his plan for this earth. Whatever will be, will be and I don't have a whole lot to say about it. Lord, help me to remember, when I look at your glorious sky, that you are sovereign, you are holy, and your plan is perfect. Amen.

I cut around cookie cutters for the star pattern on scrapbook papers, pleated a round strip of music, cut out copies of vintage images, and adhered them with glue strips and dots. I edged the stars with glitter glue. They are incomplete--I'm pondering some more decoration. God wouldn't have had to adjust them. They would have been perfect the first time.

No comments: