Monday, February 2, 2009

Celebration Week

My birthday is today and I've also been blogging for two years as of January 25. I'd like to celebrate this week by sharing some of my photos and postcards with you to use as you wish--just don't include them in a collage sheet for resale, digital or otherwise. A link back here would be appreciated should you use it. Thank you for your respect.

I bought this postcard a couple of years ago and made a Valentine card for my husband from it. You could do something cute, I bet. Go ahead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sally,
I just discovered your blog when I was over at Deena's and I read your comment to her.
I sure have been missing alot. I have lived with chronic pain which I take no medication for...I started writing poetry and drawing and journaling and just recently I started blogging. I have so much to learn and my blog is humble...it is not fancy but the one thing I hope people feel is the Love of JESUS. I put scripture to everything just as you do.
I will be adding this blog to my blog list so I can read your blog every day. I have read all the way up to today's and I am still reading backwards. I love that we can use some of your pictures as we are on a very limited budget and I make gifts for my family...I cannot go to the store and just buy a present.
Blessings my new friend
debbie