Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Seeker

"If you look for it as for silver and search for it as for
hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of
the Lord and find the knowledge of God."
Proverbs 2:4-5

Who can understand God? Who is actually in awe (fear) of him? If we believe what this scripture says then we can learn to know God better. It takes effort on our part, we have to treat our search like we would if we were looking for buried treasure. It's there and we just have to look for it. Now, am I willing to search?




I used an old domino, added a copy of an old ad as the background and added a silver leaf sticker and a transparency. I decorated the sides by drawing a

design in gel medium, letting it dry and then dry brushing with gold paint. I used a waxed linen thread for hanging and added glass beads. I gave this to a friend at church who wears the coolest pendant necklaces. I hope she likes this.

1 comment:

Gaby Bee said...

This piece is beautiful. I'm sure your friend will adore it!
Thanks so much for coming to visit me at my blog and for your lovely words. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.
Have a wonderful upcoming weekend!
Gaby xo